Saturday, June 24, 2006

VIVA MEXICO!

Marquez scores in the 5th minute against Argentina, igniting off one of the best 1st halves of football this world cup! Argentina equalized 4 minutes later on an own goal, but at the end of 90 mintues it remains knotted at 1-1.

I'm still firmly behind Mexico as I tipped then as my outsider team for this world cup and thusly backed them heavily at 100-1 on Befair. That price has to collapse if Mexico advances and I'll be able to trade out at a significant win-win profit.

Also, I layed a little bet for my brother in law who named the final 4 teams and Argentina is one of them so.........................If they go down the bet is down :)

UPDATE:
Argentina scored in the 98th minute. A Wondergoal wherein he received the ball with his chest then in a flash slammed a hard angled drive giving the Mexican keeper NO chance for a save.

Mexico has 15 minutes to equalize.
Keep hope alive

UPDATE:

Mexico couldn't pull the goal back. Argentina thru :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home